CLIENT ACQUISITION AND CLIENT SERVICES JOB OPENINGS – CITYHUB
Hi Bunka Students!
CityHub is a Serviced Office Operator established since 1999. CityHub is a one-stop business solution for entrepreneurs, start-ups and multi-national companies who are looking to establish themselves in Singapore. They have clients from all walks of life and from different countries, nationalities and industry.
CityHub believe that in order to have a good relationship with their clients, it has to start with good communication and understanding with them. Therefore, they are hoping to get a staff who is able to converse and write in both English and Japanese.
They do every now and then have a job openings for the following positions :-
- Handles Sales Independently
- Establish good partnership with property agents
- Follow up on Sales Lead and generate New Leads
- Manage appointments and conduct viewings of the office suites and facilities with potential clients
- Provide good in-office support services and maintain strong relationship with in-house clients
- Constantly seek ways to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- Must be Sales driven
- Relevant working experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken Japanese and English.
- Great customer service attitude
- Good team player with pleasant disposition
- Provide good customer service to customers and visitors
- Deliver prompt and quality service
- Manage and coordinate conference rooms booking
- Handle administrative and receptionist duties
- Assist in the procurement of vendors and suppliers
- Ensure and maintain premises in neat and good working condition at all times
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by supervisor and senior management
- Customer-oriented attitude, independent and adept at handling all types of customers and situations
- Ability to manage multiple operations matters on a daily basis
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin. Able to speak Japanese is an advantage.
- Preferably young female (in twenties), enthusiastic, out-going and possess strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team
For any further information or clarification, you may contact Ms Normala Saaudi directly at 6832 8004.
Interested candidates, please forward your CV together with your photograph to email@example.com.