Digital Marketing Executive Job Opening – AWSG
Hi Bunka Students!
AWSG is a web marketing and development agency based in Singapore. Their story started in 2012 as a group company of Apparel-Web, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan) to help companies – big or small – evolve online with innovative and results-driven digital solutions.
They have an opening for Digital Marketing Executive and are looking for a suitable candidate who is self-driven, well-versed with digital marketing, has sense of urgency and works efficiently.
- Propose web marketing strategy for clients. Drive objectives of brand awareness, acquisition, engagement, and revenue through digital media investments.
- Plan and execute search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising, and web campaign based on our clients’ needs.
- Propose and create content, photo-shooting, create caption, edit graphic and video.
- Assist in copywriting.
- Assist in translation between English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese and Cantonese.
- Create and design promotional material including eDM, posters, advertisements and other types of print and online media.
- Project management (Source for vendor, monitor project progress, client meeting + present report).
- Manage website, post scheduling and monitor inquiry.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Minimum Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science degree / post graduate diploma / professional degree in marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Hands-on experience in website project management, social media management, SEO and SEM operation experience.
- Preferred skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML / CSS.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills at all levels internally and externally.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with multiple and dynamically evolving priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Must speak fluent Japanese (as most of our clients are Japanese).
- Possess Japanese language skill N2 or N3 level.
Location: Shenton Way
Working Days/Hours: 5 days / 9:30am – 6:30pm
Salary: S$3,500 (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications)
How to apply:
Please send your resume with recent photograph to: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
Current and expected salary
Availability to commence work