This blog was created to bring to you our visitors and followers personal insights from our teachers and staff, updates about our cultural events and special activities as well as to give you our students and visitors a voice to bring forth your concerns and hopes for the school.
Bunka staff, teachers, Sakura-chan and Taiyou-kun will share their personal experiences and tips on how to improve your Japanese.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
You can master Japanese Language faster only when:
- Our teachers are all native speakers of Japanese, and are working full-time and registered with the Ministry of Education.
- Present polite form is introduced together with dictionary form.
- Explanations of the grammar are in English.
- We have small class size, with a maximum of 12 people in each class.
- Hiragana is introduced in Elementary 1
- Students are engaged in role-playing real-life situations as the main character such that speaking, listening writing and reading are all covered.
- Many visually attractive illustrations make the content easier to remember.
- Language used closely adheres to daily life.
For more information about our school. please head over to our official website here.